What do you think about Teeny Titans?

What do you think about Teeny Titans?


What do you think about Teeny Titans?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 10:36 PM PST

I saw it in a list of best mobile games of the year, but it wasn't nominated for best game here. Apparently it's a pokemon lite. Have you played it? Is it worth a buy and time investment?

submitted by /u/JacksonHarrisson
[link] [comments]

I found this pretty good Harvest Moon clone

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 09:27 AM PST

Need for speed No Limits VR arrived unexpectedly

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 08:33 PM PST

Who's playing Oceanhorn? Here's a guide.

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 02:54 PM PST

Rayman Adventures great with Xbox controller

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 09:09 PM PST

So forgive me if this is old or lame news, but I'm a huge Rayman fan and I've been dying for a new game. Had no idea Rayman Adventures was even a thing until I was browsing the playstore tonight. Downloaded it immediately on my Asus Flip Chromebook (I know not Android OS but it is an Android OS game/available on the Play Store), plugged in my Xbox controller and BAM! It feels just like the old days of playing Rayman on PC and it runs great! I've never played a mobile game on my chromebook or used a controller for mobile gaming so this is exciting for me. I was a bit bummed to find that Rayman Classic does not seem to work with the Xbox controller. My husband, who has played all the mobile Rayman games, was really surprised that using the controller turns it from a constant "runner" game into a "manual" control game.

Any suggestions for other games that have controller compatibility? I've always used my Chromebook for work and browsing but I'm impressed with its ability for gaming now :)

submitted by /u/spatial_eddy
[link] [comments]

What is your favourite Clash of Clans clone?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 09:31 PM PST

In terms of features, content, staff interaction, what is your favourite Clash of Clans lookalike?

Samurai Siege? Star Wars: Commander? Castle Clash? Clash of Lords? Battle of Zombies: Clan Warfate?

P.S I know some of you are going to say NONE, so please don't say that :D

submitted by /u/Kurdock
[link] [comments]

Which is one game you play daily/most of the time?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 11:25 PM PST

Super Dangerous Dungeons - Recently discovered this gem of a game.

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 07:48 PM PST

Good controllers supported paid games?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 02:27 PM PST

I have 20 dollars on my Nvidia shield tablet and i'm looking for some premium controller supported games, any help will be appreciated. (I should note that I don't have the Nvidia shield controller as they were out of stock, I'm using a third-party controller through bluetooth)

submitted by /u/Bookshelf161
[link] [comments]

JetPack Shooter games 2017

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 10:19 PM PST

Help me jack : save the dogs released on Android

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 08:39 PM PST

Gamesir G3s Review

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 10:41 AM PST

Full disclosure – I received this product from the manufacturer in exchange for a fair review of same.

I've used this controller exclusively for emulation on my android phone, a Oneplus 3, though I note that this controller is compatible with PC and smart televisions as well.

The controller's build quality is excellent. It feels solid in the hand, and is of similar hardware quality as an Xbox 360 controller. The layout is the Playstation variant, with the two joysticks sitting next to each other, as opposed to offset as in the Xbox variant. All buttons feel solid, and the joysticks have a satisfying textured lip to them. The D-pad is good but not great - it's an improvement on an Xbox 360 controller, but that isn't saying a whole lot.

The controller comes with a separate bracket that can be attached, in order to mount your phone. I like how adjustable the viewing angle on the bracket is. However, the bracket doesn't affix to the controller completely tightly, so it can jiggle a little when moved. Not deal-breaking, but not perfect either. It does a good job of holding the phone, however.

Connecting via Bluetooth was very easy, and generally worked reasonably well. Emulators all recognized the controller and the buttons could be assigned without difficulty. My one complaint (and it is a significant one) is that there is a small but noticeable amount of input lag when the controller is connected by Bluetooth. Its very minor, but just present enough to be noticeable when playing games that require precision. This is by far the biggest shortcoming in this controller. The input lag can be eliminated by using the included mini-usb cable to connect your phone to the controller directly. However, when the controller is connected via the cable, the button lights continuously flash on the controller. The command to turn off the lights (holding RB and LB simultaneously for five seconds) does not have any effect. The flashing button lights can be distracting while playing.

What you're left with is a tricky choice – either deal with minor but noticeable input lag via Bluetooth, or play with no input lag but flashing button lights. I generally choose the no-lag-but-flashing option, but this controller would be much better if this flaw wasn't there.

Overall it's a satisfactory controller with a notable flaw. I would recommend the controller, but I haven't used the direct competitor, the MOGA, for comparison.

78/100

I'm happy to answer any questions from people interested in getting this product.

submitted by /u/Jakkers
[link] [comments]

Potion Maker data wipes after update?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 10:12 AM PST

So after today's update I get this error .

Unable to load saved game data from cloud . (813-929-281)

Anyone else experiencing same problems?

submitted by /u/sa6peto
[link] [comments]

Android Gaming Box Suggestions

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 04:09 PM PST

Sorry if this has been asked a 1000 times but search sucks.

What is an inexpensive android box for my TV that will allow me to play emulated games and some native android games? I want to use a ps3 controller if possible. I'll mostly be playing snes games and 2d games like Pixel Dungeon and Sword of xolan. I'd like to get it from amazon if I can. Thanks!

submitted by /u/will_r3ddit_4_food
[link] [comments]

Early Access Applications

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 02:56 PM PST

I was wondering what was the easiest way to find Early Access Applications. Like I want to find an interesting game to start playing that I will have a chance of being in the leaderboards in a high place etc.

submitted by /u/RedditFrenzy
[link] [comments]

Idiots guide to connecting an Xbox One controller?

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 08:58 AM PST

Is there such a thing? I've paired it up via Bluetooth (it's wireless, BTW), ensured that the latest upgrade is running on the joypad. Thought I'd try it out on Sonic as that seems like a simple enough game to have joypad support and nothing... It feels like I Should have to configure the joypad in some way, or have an app installed as some sort of keymapper. Can someone help me out here?

If it helps, I'm on a rooted device, but haven't done a firmware upgrade for about 3 months now.

submitted by /u/Divney
[link] [comments]

Fly Bird

Posted: 31 Dec 2016 02:47 PM PST

Previous
Next Post »