Official Results of /r/AndroidGaming's Best Game of 2016

Official Results of /r/AndroidGaming's Best Game of 2016


Official Results of /r/AndroidGaming's Best Game of 2016

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 10:58 AM PST

Mobile MMO-ish fans. I need your input.

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 03:52 PM PST

Former WoW addict who no long has that kind of time to spend actively playing MMOs. I've found a slight cure for the itch in mobile games. Played Clash of Clans for a while and more recently Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. These games are nice but are still missing some elements I'm looking for.

So lately I've had a mind to work up the game I'd like to play, but I'd also like to make a game you all would like to see so I'd like some input. Here are some general questions, but feel free to share anything you like/dislike about mobile multiplayer games you are or have played.

  • If you've been playing a game for a month or more what game is it and what about the game are your favorite parts of it?

  • What has kept you playing?

  • What changes to the game would you make to improve your enjoyment of it?

  • If you have played a game for a month or more what made you quit playing?

Thanks for your input! :)

submitted by /u/Cazargar
[link] [comments]

Android TV + Moonlight Stream

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 03:10 PM PST

Hi guys, I have just installed the Moonlight app on my Philips PUS6401 Android TV so that I can stream my games from my pc to my television. This works just great, the only problem is that I'm experiencing too much input lag for my games to be playable. Both my pc and television are connected to my router by cable (Cat5e) and are reaching 150 Mbps. When I install the app on my Galaxy S7 there seem to be no input lag at all. Changing the resolution to 720p 30fps makes no difference. What can be the problem here? Can't my TV handle it? Will this work using a Steam Link or will I have the same issues? I hope someone can help me out.

submitted by /u/ItsWappert
[link] [comments]

Deadheads - An upcoming FPS game (Beta)

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 02:13 AM PST

Marvel Future Fight - Hela T2 x Infinity Thanos - Extreme Alliance Battle

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 07:18 PM PST

Winning Eleven Gameplay - Argentina vs Germany

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 09:08 AM PST

Upcoming android Racing games 2017

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 09:38 AM PST

[DEV]Random Space - survival in the wild space

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 12:42 PM PST

Streaming Radeon PC to Android?

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 02:18 AM PST

Hey all - anyone had much success with this? I've tried remotr, with limited success (laggy af, graphics looked terrible) and I don't have NVIDIA so can't use Moonlight.

submitted by /u/ThisIsMyLastAccount
[link] [comments]

MonsterWarlord vs Brave Frontie

Posted: 01 Jan 2017 06:25 AM PST

which is better and which have more content

submitted by /u/Royalaa
[link] [comments]
Previous
Next Post »