Hey! If you're making a game and you're interested in it being translated to Polish, I can help.

Hey! If you're making a game and you're interested in it being translated to Polish, I can help.


Hey! If you're making a game and you're interested in it being translated to Polish, I can help.

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 01:26 PM PST

I'm 17 and I'm currently a student who is in a bilingual class (English + Spanish). I'm looking for some fun ways to further improve my skills and if you want your game to target a larger group of people, I can help you with translating it to our beautiful language, which is Polish. Just write here in the comments and I will PM you, of course if this post will catch much attention I won't be able to respond to everyone but I'll try my best. Going to sleep now, good night people

submitted by /u/Pilczu
[link] [comments]

PC titles released on Android?

Posted: 12 Dec 2016 01:37 AM PST

Hey guys!

Since I dislike the distraction app-like character of the most of Android games, I find myself vastly preferring 'regular' titles converted from platforms like the PC.

Now I do know of some of the games released on Android, but I hope I'm still missing something. Could you guys help me come up with a definitive list?

The games I know of:

  • GTA 3
  • GTA VC
  • GTA SA
  • GTA LCS
  • Max Payne
  • Bully
  • KOTOR
  • Crazy Taxi
  • Carmageddon
  • Grim Fandango
  • Siberia
  • Indigo Prophecy
  • Jade Empire
  • Titan Quest
  • Hearthstone

Is there any more? I'll edit any titles suggested into the opening post.

submitted by /u/Wojciehehe
[link] [comments]

[dev](yet another) Falling ball game by a struggling freelancer

Posted: 12 Dec 2016 12:37 AM PST

[DEV] [FREE] After a couple tough months of learning to program, my first game 'Break 'Em' is now live! I'd love your thoughts!

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 08:01 PM PST

Hide.io - Hide & Seek (Online)

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 09:35 AM PST

Gacha/Unit collection games?

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 09:48 PM PST

The only mobile games that I have been deeply invested in are Brave Exvius and Devil Maker, but sadly that has been canceled a while back. What are games similar to those? I really enjoy stamina games as I can play them between classes.

submitted by /u/Vephix
[link] [comments]

Has anyone tried Lifeline: Halfway to Infinity?

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 11:52 PM PST

If yes, how is it so far?

submitted by /u/un6952db
[link] [comments]

Please Don't Touch Anything 3D - The Cryptic Puzzler Returns In Three Dimensions

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 02:10 AM PST

Just picked up a samsung galaxy a5 2016 model, what f2p mobile game would you recommend me to download?

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 11:15 PM PST

Been thinking about downloading Modern Combat 5 again,although the switch to f2p model kinda turned me off (plus the fact that even though I bought the game my profile wasnt upgraded to veteran and thus didnt got any of those perks),

other than that Im mostly looking for decent mobile mmos, or even racing games that arent this "stamina /timer " BS like real racing 3

submitted by /u/zetikla
[link] [comments]

My KOTOR game appears to be bugged. [SPOILERS]

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 07:14 PM PST

Whenever I go up to the temple with the elders to go inside, Juhani will walk up, and the nothing happens. No cut scene. Nothing. Anybody has a fix? Edit:Tried to redo the scene, now there are two of them.

submitted by /u/Paiebak
[link] [comments]

Top upcomin android games 2017

Posted: 12 Dec 2016 01:49 AM PST

Any clone of COC Worth play?

Posted: 12 Dec 2016 01:36 AM PST

Any clone of Clash of clans Worth play (Castle Clash,Clash of Lords 2,boom beach,Star Wars: Commander,...) ?

submitted by /u/_Down_
[link] [comments]

CSR Racing 2 vs Asphalt 8 vs Real Racing 3

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 11:24 AM PST

which one is better?

submitted by /u/_Down_
[link] [comments]

how to play [pixel factory] parasite in the city on android

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 11:37 PM PST

Those 2016 MMORPG Games are superb

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 10:16 PM PST

This game, Merchant, hasn't got as much love as i think it should. Thought i would spread the word.

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 01:55 AM PST

[DEV] [FREE] My good friend has just released his first iOS/Android game - a simple physics based scroller

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 03:02 AM PST

Best controller on the cheap?

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 12:54 PM PST

I want an Android controller that 1. Works with Moonlight Game Streaming 2. Works with the majority of Android games and 3. Has a clip that holds a GS7 Edge while playing games. Preferably around 20-25 dollars.

submitted by /u/TateEight
[link] [comments]

[DEV]I released my first game , "rivals: The war of Wizards"

Posted: 11 Dec 2016 08:21 AM PST

Previous
Next Post »