Weekly Android Game Suggestion Requests - 01/03


android-games

Weekly Android Game Suggestion Requests - 01/03


Posted: 02 Jan 2017 10:03 PM PST

Post your game requests here! Requests for opinions on a specific game should also be posted here.
Make sure you provide a link to the Google Play Store page when suggesting games. Play Store Links Bot can be used to make this easier.
Please consider sorting the comments in this thread by "new" so that the newest comments are at the top, since those are most likely to still need answers.
Click here to see requests from previous weeks.
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 08:39 PM PST
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 01:55 PM PST
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 07:47 PM PST
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 11:07 PM PST

And how would you describe their games?
Gumi, ATeam, GAMEvil, Bandai Namco, Com2Us, Eyedentity, Gung Ho, Square Enix, Nexon, Silicon Studio, Colopl, Netmarble, 4:33, Cygames, (Missing any?) Only mention the ones you have played games with.
submitted by /u/Shigeyama
[link] [comments]
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 10:25 AM PST

I recently got an android tablet and would like to use a ps4 controller with a few android games, primarily, Unkilled. I've paired the controller with my android device but when I open Unkilled, nothing happens. When I start a mission, pressing any buttons on the controller has no response. How do I set this up?
Thanks.
submitted by /u/winkingc
[link] [comments]
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 02:01 PM PST
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 04:16 PM PST

Hey guys!
My friend and I are aspiring developers and have recently developed our first Android app, ColouRing! The objective is to form the best colour gradient from the inner circle to the outer ring in the fastest possible time.
Here's the link to the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.focusstudios.android.colouring
Please let us know what you think, all constructive criticism is welcome.
Happy new year all!
submitted by /u/infinitecold
[link] [comments]
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 05:25 AM PST
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 10:50 AM PST

Hi.
I've been writing web-based 'incremental' games for a couple of years as a hobby, and recently I decided that it would be a fun project to port my best game, CLICKPOCALYPSE II, over to Android using Libgdx.
Here's the CLICKPOCALYPSE II Play Store Link
CLICKPOCLAYPSE II is a mostly idle RPG / incremental game.
You create a party of brave adventurers and set them off to go kill monsters, find treasure, go up levels, learn spells, and to earn achievements.
You don't control the adventurers directly, they do all the fighting for you. They keep on adventuring when you have the game closed.
The idea behind making this game idle is that RPGs can be very time consuming, and we don't all have enough time to dedicate to playing them, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't get to go up levels and find loot.
I'd be curious to hear your feedback.
Cheers, Jim
submitted by /u/Jim808
[link] [comments]
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 07:04 PM PST

So I am a big fan of retro games. I had emulators on my PC, and recently got a Bluetooth controller for my Android.
Anyways, on my PC I had an emulator (Project 64) that had a controller plugin where I could customize controller configs for specific games. For example, I'm no longer used to inverted aiming. So for Conker's Bad Fur Day I customized it so when I held the R button to aim it swapped the up and down aiming, essentially undoing the inverted aiming. I also customized Goldeneye to resemble a more current controller FPS configuration.
I'm trying to figure out if there are any plugins or ways of doing the same on the ClassicBoy Android app (or any other Android emulator app for that matter).
Thoughts? Tips?
submitted by /u/MrMarblz
[link] [comments]
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 10:07 AM PST
Posted: 03 Jan 2017 02:05 AM PST
Posted: 03 Jan 2017 01:20 AM PST
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 09:39 AM PST

I noticed that every game that Ketchapp releases seems to become a hit. All thier games are the quick pick and play types that need no instructions. I am wondering how many users here go for those types of games?
submitted by /u/SFApps
[link] [comments]
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 08:21 PM PST
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 01:34 PM PST

I used to play this card game that was like, kinda carnival themed. It had carnival music and you could go through constellations to make different creatures and all that. I can't find it for the life of me.
Anyone know? Thanks!
EDIT: Found it, it's called "Afterland"
submitted by /u/closee91
[link] [comments]
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 05:05 AM PST

I had my Zenfone 2 since release and gaming with that device is wonderful. But last month, I dropped my phone. :( Yesterday, I saw a deal for an LG G3 Cat 6 (snap 805, adreno 420, 3gb ram). Is it worth picking up for games? How's the gaming experience for that phone?
submitted by /u/joystickwarfare
[link] [comments]
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 11:36 AM PST
Posted: 02 Jan 2017 03:27 PM PST

any recent reports this? looking for something that works good. I tried cetra or whatever and my device started to get hacked as soon as I went there.
anywho any other info regarding this would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
submitted by /u/KimPossible001
[link] [comments]
Newest
Previous
Next Post »